double d list

double d list

Friday, January 7, 2011

Titillating Cuisine

The Breast of networking begins with really good food - Exquisite - to be truthful. The kind of food that makes your mouth water like a babe suckling - awakening taste buds, opening senses, feeding you vitamins sustanance - It's heathful impact immediate - Like a good orgasm.

A posse of big breasted babes has invaded tinsel town repping Washington D.C. - All founders of the Guerilla Poet Insurgency - A group of Hip Hop artists, gangsta poets, and mad inspired artivists born in protest of our.. Shall we say... "Little scuffle in Iraq" - rallied me with a text I found around 9:19 this morning. I awoke at seven am with the overzealous awareness of an executive late for the million dollar meeting and the crux of the deal lay on them as though Atlas needed a day at the spa putting them in charge of holding up the world. Boulderdash And sticky wickets. Tempted to grab a Flying Dog from the six pack Philly gave me. Zane Helberg, the comic actor playing my son, is appearing in Russ Gutin and Noel Elgraby's Belly Room Show tucked on the second floor of The World Famous Comedy Store on Sunset Blvd. How would I handle the entire day before me to catch his 9 pm show and join his comic line-up at the T-bar - A hookah lounge on Sunset strip open til the wee hours - The gonzoidal blokes rippin the jokes in Helberg's circles are brimming and swimming in hip hop harmonious humor - Lucas Dick, Max Silverstein, King Anye, Paul Palmeri, Kevin Rudy, And as of late reppin "The fairer sex" - Amy Hawethorne, Amy Cheapo, Christine Medrano, and ever the picture of Noir pinache mixed with Phili fighting style - Eleanor Kerrigan. ... Not enough name dropping in journalism these days - ... Not enough Beer drinking early in the morning - I miss Berlin.

Brunch. Operatic cuisine. I boast not. Prayers and hours spent at my desk, in my home, longing for the sort of group meals that washingtonians relish and excell manifesting - Leila and Faddi's home. Leila and Faddi have moved here from my DC circles. "Pheonix" and "Wonder Bra" visiting Washingtonians, fed me copious amounts of medicinal marijuana as we parlayed Coachella, Cashing in on the natural born talents of Guinea Pigs, LA Guerilla Poet Insurgency, and "Wonder Bra's" new Invention - "The Boob Helmet". White Wine and orange Juice with the Lebanese bread and Egg/zesty salad and Flying Dog Beer with the sausage. I let the ladies sample them all and gave another six pack to the chef - Faddi - A handsome manhunk - tall , steamy, spicy, calm - married to Leila whose fashion glands set trends. Lucky, lucky, Leila - A man who cooks will see up to 10 times the amount of breasts a fella without those skills will - Must have been hellish to cook for wild amply endowed women discussing and demonstrating "The Boob Helmet" I would tell you what that is, but then "Wonder Bra" would have to kill me.

When I told the ladies Flying Dog Beer was behind our movie - We all got a little wet between the legs - "Pheonix" preaches "omni-sexuality" . The right piece of furniture or business deal can make you wet - And there is nothing more relaxing, arousing, and down righteously Tittilating than discussing international business, Gonzo politics while pouring a porter down your throat driving the zing of cilantro with feta further into the taste canals. Praise "BYOB"

The brainy big breasted p*ssy posse went to aquire film equipment, and attend the sunset on venice. My days living there were often spent toasting my neighbors as we applauded many sunsets over the ocean - You just can't craft moving pictures like that. You can only capture them. You can craft stories like you brew craft beer, however. Reluctantly - I took leave to attend to the movie Business of Messerer's Movie "Underbelly Blues", Dress for Helberg's event, and find my focus for the stand up set am doing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment