double d list

double d list

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Willow tit Willow

Willow is the name of the Sativa I was purchasing at the dispensary with the John candy look alike on security detail-19.27 % thc - rated a ten on the kills pain scale - When "Burns Daly" called. My tit is the only thing that doesn't hurt. I am so emotionally exhausted if I met a Dickie bird on the road I wouldn't bother to ask why he sat there singing at all - let alone lyrics pertaining to my malady. If I met two gorgeous model/surfers named Gilbert and Sullivan and one played the harp/ the other guitar and they insisted I was just their American Fantasy - Come - "We are living on Royalties" - I couldn't muster the moxie. I am spent. I am spent like the dream of a young bard. Spent like the foam making its last hurrah in my empty glass of Flying Dog.

"What News?" Burns Daly had left the country after his last appearance at the La Jolla Extravaganja and I thought I smelled tequila through the cellphone and the tailpipe of a cheap motorcycle fresh with Tijuanna sand. "Are you wrapped? Is it a party?" i could hear the party occurring in the background wear Burns was calling from reggae and beer toasting. - Daly's at the races again.

"Wrapped like a fortune cookie that has yet to be opened, Daly. I have no idea how it went. They asked me how I felt, I didn't know - I went somewhere. Transcendant. I don't know what I said beyond arched platforms to jump off of - The character - The character expended me. I exercised a demon. I threw out half my wardrobe. Anything my ex ever bought me. I am roaming Venice asking the sun to bake me and Smoking 'Willow' - The strain not the midget"

"I heard it was award worthy. Even I am plugged in." I heard gunshots and hoots in the background. "Oh, mandango - I won again."

"All I can hope Burns is that I can stand to watch it. Everyone reacted as though I exceeded expectation. It is really up to the audience. It took me six months at least to build that character - I gotta detach -" FLYING DOG TASTES LIKE MOTHER'S MILK WHEN THE WAVES LAP AT THE SHORE LIKE GUITAR LIKE GUITAR LICKS.

"If it was anything like the show you , Dick , and Hellberg pulled off at the extravaganja - people will want to go to church later. Just sayin. Sunset was pretty toasty too. Love Pacific Beach. "

"Really?"

"Lady, you are deeper than Bat Country. The company you run with got rock and roll for a soul. You tell your man Helberg, next round on me. It was a good journey for the soul. Enjoy the rest of "Underbelly Blues" like a good motorcycle on a private road or flying Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment